The Swansea Pilot Cutter Seamark was built for  the Swansea  Pilot Authority in  1959 by P K Harris (Shipbuilders) of Appedore in North Devon..She eventually took over duty at Port Talbot as well as her home port.She was withdrawn  from service in 2001 and was donated to the Sea Cadet Force in Cardiff as a floating HQ.Later in 2011  she returned to Swansea under tow and is currently berthed in Swansea South Dock by the National Maritime Museum and it is hoped that funds can be raised to restore her to her former state of repair.